>> L 410 UVP-E20 advantages
- Ability to land and to take off on short unpaved runways (STOL capabilities)
The unique chassis design of aircraft enables take off and landing anywhere; the aircraft needs only a few hundred meters landing area with a minimum strength of 6 kg / sq. cm (85 lb / sq. m, V). It even is able to take off and land from a rain-soaked grass.
- Remarkable hot and high performance
Our aircraft is operated at the highest altitude airports in the world.
- Ability to operate under extreme climatic conditions ranging from -50°C to +50°C
Except an unique design the aircraft offers an exceptional performance, especially in terms of Sahara desert or the Siberian tundra.
- Durable, retractable landing gear
- Outstanding versatility with a number of quick change kits
The aircraft allows a maximum versatility and utilization for a number of common applications and special missions as well. The aircraft is produced in these variants: standard passenger, cargo, VIP, air ambulance, sky diving, photogrammetric or partrol version.
- Large luggage compartment
The most spacious passenger compartment in the commuter category
A wide-body, oval fuselage with the 17.9 cu m (632 cu ft) of passenger cabin volume provides the highest standard of passenger comfort.
- The EASA a FAA type certification in the commuter category
- Excellent safety record and reliable operation